Can you believe this little baby cake was made in the microwave in a minute? It’s perfect for when you just need to satisfy your keto sweet tooth, but don’t need/want to bake up a whole dang cake! Yes, you could eat the cake right out of the mug, but when I have time, I make cream cheese frosting and get to playing! 🙂
In your mug, prep Sweet Logic carrot mug cake as instructed. I love how easy and convenient this is to make! All you need is one mug cake mix, butter and one egg.
As you let your mug cake cool, make cream cheese frosting.
- 1 pouch Sweet Logic carrot cake mug cake (10% off with discount code “ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- 1 large egg
- 1-2 tbsp butter
Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powedered sugar alternative
- 10 drops vanilla concentrate (10% off with discount code “ketocoffeeandlipstick-10”)
- Note: You’ll have some extra frosting. Place in ziplock and refrigerate. You’ll have frosting ready for your next mug cake!
- Lolli’s Carrot Cake Cookie Clusters (10% off with discount code “ketocoffeeandlipstick”)
- ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips (10% off with discount code “ketocoffeeandlipstick”)
- In your mixer, beat together the cream cheese and butter.
- With the mixing speed on low, slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla concentrate and continue mixing until your frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Cut mug cake in half to create top and bottom layers.
- Add frosting and optional carrot cake clusters and chocolate chips on bottom cake layer.
- Add top layer of cake and frost.
- Crumble more carrot cake cookie clusters over your frosted mug cake and that’s it!
Check out this chocolate mug cake with jamoca almond fudge ice cream! Yes, it’s keto! 😉
For more discount codes, click here.
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA
- KETO THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- KETO PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- KETO ICE CREAM CAKE
- KETO HONEY GARLIC SAUCE