How cute are these little cereal bites!? Yessss, these are sugar free, low carb, diabetic friendly, and keto-friendly! The perfect breakfast, snack or treat any time of day 🙂
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup sugar free marshmallows
- 1 cup keto cereal (omg soooo good!)
- 1 packet macadamia nut butter
- 4 sugar free dark chocolate bars (10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- Optional: Silicone Molds
Here’s what I used:
- In a small pan, melt butter on low-medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir.
- Add nut butter and continue stirring.
- Take pan off heat and add cereal. Stir until well combined.
- Add cereal to bottom of silicone molds and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Melt your chocolate. Place chocolate in microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds then stir. Be careful not to overheat your chocolate to prevent it from burning.
- Spoon melted chocolate over cereal and let cool.
- To speed up the process, place silicone mold in the fridge for at least an hour.
Tag me on Instagram when you make this 😉 @ketocoffeeandlipstick and #ketocoffeeandlipstick
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA
- KETO THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- KETO PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- KETO ICE CREAM CAKE
- KETO HONEY GARLIC SAUCE