Happy Filiketo Friday, friends!
Going through the quarantine pantry stash and decided to make corned beef with sauteed onions, garlic and tomatoes – a staple in any Filipino household! I toasted up these zero carb, gluten free sesame seed burger buns and fried an egg to make this corned beef breakfast burger.Subscribe and Save 20% on the Best-Selling Keto Cereal Variety 6-Pack
INGREDIENTS (makes 2 burgers)
- 1 can corned beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic or 5 drops garlic concentrate (10% off with discount code: ketocoffeeandlipstick-10)
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 cup water, more less – up to you!
- zero carb burger buns (10% off with discount code: ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- 2 fried eggs
- optional: cheese, furikake seasoning
- In a frying pan on medium-high heat, sautee onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Add corned beef and stir until well combined.
- Add water and continue stirring. Lower heat and let simmer for 5 mins then remove pan from heat.
- Fry your eggs.
- Toast your buns and add some cheese, if ya please 😉
- Top with furikake seasoning and/or green onions and enjoy!
Tag me on Instagram when you make this @ketocoffeeandlipstick and #ketocoffeeandlipstick
For more Filipino keto recipes and ideas, click here.
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA
- KETO THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- KETO PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- KETO ICE CREAM CAKE
- KETO HONEY GARLIC SAUCE