Inspired by my 8 year old who can literally eat adobo and/or hot pockets everyday! I wish you could see how excited he was when I made these. It’s soooo good, will definitely be making these again and again.
OMG, that crunch you get when you fry up some Cut Da Carb! It’s everything!!
Sorry for the lack of measurements here, but any amount can work! Works great with any leftover meats too -chicken, pork, beef… Wrap it up with some cheese and eggs and it’s magical!
- Ground beef
- Adobo marinade sauce mixture (For keto adobo recipe, click here)
- Scrambled eggs
- Shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
- Cut Da Carb Flatbread (Get 10% off 24 pack of Cut Da Carb with code: KETOCOFFEE10)
- Avocado oil, for frying
- Cook ground beef, drain excess oil.
- Add adobo sauce mixture, as needed. (A little goes a long way)
- In a separate pan, scramble some eggs.
- Cut Cut Da Carb flatbread into strips and fold into triangle pockets.
- Add some avocado oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat and fry pockets, starting with the seal side down. Flip and fry the other side, until light golden brown.
- Tip: When frying, Cut Da Carb crisps up really quick, so be careful not to burn them.
For more Filipino Keto Recipes, click here.
2 thoughts on “KETO FILIPINO BEEF ADOBO BREAKFAST POCKETS”