The perfect keto dessert for that Summer time BBQ. Everyone will love this, whether or not they are low carb!
I wanted to stick with berries to keep it low carb and also perfect for a red, white and blue Memorial Day or the 4th of July dessert! However, feel free to add all the fruit toppings you’d like! Before keto, my fruit pizza pies used to be so much more colorful!
This recipe is simple and requires minimal baking. I love that I could make it ahead of time and it tastes so good! The crust is made with a shortbread cookie mix from Keto and Co and the frosting is a homemade sugar free cream cheese frosting.
SHORTBREAD COOKIE CRUST:
- Shortbread Cookie Mix (10% off with code, LA10)
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
SUGAR FREE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 4oz cream cheese (1/2 block), softened
- 4oz unsalted butter, softened
- 1-2 cups healthy sugar replacement (10% off with code, LA10)
- 12 drops vanilla concentrate (10% off with code, ketocoffeeandlipstick-10)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare shortbread cookie mix as instructed on package.
- Grease and/or line pie pan with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread mix over pie pan and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Allow crust to cool completely at room temp.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
- Add sugar one cup at a time and mix until well combined.
- Add vanilla concentrate and continue mixing untile frosting is smooth and creamy.
- When crust is completely cooled, add frosting and fruit toppings.
ENJOY! Follow me on Instagram and say, “HI!” @ketocoffeeandlipstick and #ketocoffeeandlipstick
- S’MORES CHEESECAKE
- KETO LUMPIA NACHOS
- COFFEE MILKSHAKE
- NO BAKE FRUITY CEREAL CHEESECAKE
- KETO BANH MI PIZZA