I love guava cake! Especially, the guava cake from Cakes of Paradise here in Seattle. It’s been so long since I’ve had guava cake, since it’s typically not keto.
You do not even know how happy I was to find out that I could get guava concentrate that was low carb and keto-friendly! Thus, these keto guava buttercream cupcakes happened.
- Vanilla Keto Cake Mix (10% off with code: LA10)
- Sugar Free Strawberry Jam
- Homemade Buttercream Frosting (see below)
- Optional: Sugar Free Sprinkles
- Decorating Bags
- 1 stick of butter, room temp
- 2 cups powdered monkfruit sweetener
- 1-2 tbsp heavy cream
- 10-15 drops guava concentrate (10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick-10)
Watch me make these cupcakes!
- Prep cupcakes as instructed.
- As cupcakes are baking, make buttercream frosting.
- Add softened butter and guava concentrate to mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add powdered monkfruit sweetener and beat on low until it’s incorporated then move mixing speed up to medium-high.
- Scrape sides and bottom of bowl and add a little heavy cream at a time until frosting is the right consistency.
- Place frosting into decorating bag with decorating tip of your choice.
- Scoop out centers of cupcakes and fill with strawberry jam.
- Frost your cupcakes and enjoy!