Keto Lemon Pound Cake. If you’re missing that Starbucks lemon loaf, you need this in your liiiiife 🍋💛🍋
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 ¼ cup of sugar substitute
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- 8 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature )
- 8 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp of lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl add the almond flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside.
- In a large stand-up mixer or handheld electric beater, blend on high the butter with the sugar substitute until the mixture is light and fluffy and well incorporated.
- Next add the cream cheese and lemon extract and mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Lastly, add dry ingredients… almond flour, baking powder, salt and mix well until batter is fully combined.
- In a well-greased bundt cake pan, bake for 45-55 minutes until golden brown on top. Cake will be done once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a bit then flip onto wire rack and let it cool completely before topping with frosting or it will just melt.
Instead of a glaze, I opted for a lemon whipped frosting… and the added raspberries are the perfect combo!
Lemon Whipped Frosting :
Instructions: Whip until light and fluffy! Note that this batch of whipped cream makes more than enough. Use some and save the rest for later! 🤤💛🍋
No bundt cake pan? No problem! You could also divide batter into two separate loaf pans, bake for about 35-45 mins.
ENJOY! Comment below and let me know what you think!