It’s been a minute since we’ve had some lumpia and we needed to fix that ASAP! If you’re craving Lumpia, which is basically the Filipino version of an eggroll, but don’t have the time to roll them up, make this! It’s gluten-free, low carb and keto-friendly.
All the lumpia filling plus that satisfying crunch with the sweet chili sauce – YES PLEASE! Here’s what you’ll need to make keto lumpia nachos…
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp liquid aminos
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 bag of tri-colored coleslaw (green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots)
- Alamadre Low Carb Corn Tortillas (Use discount code “Leana” to save)
- Avocado oil (for frying)
SWEET CHILI SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup G. Hughes Sugar Free Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In large pan, on medium to high heat, cook ground pork and drain fat, as needed. Add in garlic, salt, pepper, liquid aminos and fish sauce. Stir in green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots – then remove from heat.
- In a separate pan, heat some avocado oil and fry your tortilla chips. Simply cut tortillas into “chips” and fry until lightly golden.
- I used G. Hughes Sweet Chili Sauce as a base and added in more garlic and apple cider vinegar.
For more keto Filipino recipes, click here.