Hey friends! If there’s one fruit I miss the most since starting keto, it’s definitely mango! Get a taste of these sweet and spicy mango habanero chicken wings. They are low carb, gluten free and sugar free, too!
- 3 lbs CHICKEN WINGS
- seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 2 tbsp BROWN SUGAR SUBSTITUTE (I love this one!)
- 2 tbsp UNSALTED BUTTER
- 1 tbsp SOY SAUCE
- 4 tbsp MANGO SYRUP (10% off any order with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- 1/2 tbsp GARLIC, MINCED
- 1-2 HABANERO PEPPERS, CHOPPED
- 1/2 tsp SRIRACHA
- Rinse wings and pat dry with paper towels. Season wings and air fry for 20 mins at 350 F.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, mango syrup, garlic, habanero peppers and sriracha.
- Stirring frequently, bring sauce to a simmer then reduce heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Place cooked chicken in a large bowl and add a few spoonfuls of glaze at a time; tossing chicken around until evenly coated in glaze.
- You can enjoy right away or place chicken back on the air fryer for about 2-3 more mins which helps the glaze become nice and sticky on your wings!