Got that right! You CAN still enjoy a cocktail without killing your progress following a keto diet. Low carb and sugar free, this is one of my favorite keto drinks to make at home and only 2g net carbs! Yaaaas!!
This recipe is pretty simple. I love the fresh mint and lime combo with a little bit of sweetness. You could use any low carb sweetener – usually ones sweetened with stevia, erythritol, monkfruit or allulose. Here, I used Wondrose. I love using Topo Chico, but any sparkling water or club soda works as well.
NOTE: When following a ketogenic diet, many people report that their alcohol tolerance level significantly drops. Please be safe and be mindful of your alcohol intake. 😉
INGREDIENTS (1 serving)
- 5 mint leaves, fresh
- 2 tbsp lime juice, fresh
- 1 tsp Wondrose (10% off at Keto & Co with discount code LA10)
- 2 oz (or 1 shot) of white rum
- 2-4 oz Topo Chico Carbonated Mineral Water
- Ice cubes
- Add mint leaves, lime and sugar to your glass and smash, using a muddler.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add white rum.
- Add sparkling mineral water.
- Garnish with a lime slice and extra mint.
- Calories: 100 cals
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Vitamin C: 9mg