As many of us are spending some extra time at home, here is a an easy recipe for keto peanut butter cookies, using some ingredients you may already have at home/ in your pantry! The most simple to make, three ingredient keto peanut butter cookies.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar alternative, Wondrose (10% off with discount code: LA10)
- 1 large egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place cookies on a baking pan with silicone baking mat and flatten each with a fork, making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cookies cool then enjoy!
- Makes 18-20 cookies.
If you’re feeling fancy…
Dip peanut butter cookies in melted chocolate, because why not!?
- 1/2 cup ChocZero sugar free dark chocolate chips (10% off with discount code: ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- 1/2 tsp Coconut oil
Microwave chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl for 30 seconds, then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds then stir until nice and smooth! Dip or drizzle your cookies and let set on cooling rack.
I topped some off with what I had left of Lolli’s Peanut Butter Macadamia clusters (10% off with discount code: ketocoffeeandlipstick).
For more discount codes, click here.