This has been my go-to low carb, keto-friendly, sugar free teriyaki sauce! I love using this a a marinade and/or sauce with any protein – I usually do chicken or beef – but this goes on anything.
- ½ liquid aminos (or gluten free soy sauce)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup Golden Lakanto
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger or 3 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic or 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- Optional: furikake seasoning
- As a sauce/glaze: Bring to a boil in a small sauce pan, then simmer for 15 mins. Store extra sauce in a small container, I like to use little mason jars.
- As a marinade: Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock, then marinate your chicken or meat in the ziplock bag overnight, or at least 2 hours – in the fridge.
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA
- KETO THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- KETO PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- KETO ICE CREAM CAKE
- KETO HONEY GARLIC SAUCE