‘Tis the season for baking cookies for the holidays and there’s nothing better than these sugar free thumbprint cookies paired with coffee or tea all season long! Super simple ingredients and fun to make with the little ones, too. Even better – these cookies are gluten free, low carb, and keto-friendly!
- 6 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar Replacement (10% off with code: LA10)
- 1 Egg
- 20 drops of Vanilla Concentrate (10% off with code: KETOCOFFEEANDLIPSTICK-10)
- 2 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar Free Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 cup Sugar Free White Chocolate Chips (10% off with code: KETOCOFFEEANDLIPSTICK)
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, powdered sugar and xanthan gum.
- In another bowl, mix together egg, vanilla concentrate, and melted butter until well combined.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients until dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough mixture for 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and start prepping the cookies.
- Scoop out cookies using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon measuring spoon.
- Roll dough into balls and place on silicone-lined baking pan.
- Using your thumb, press into center of cookies.
- TIP: Press cookies using the back of a half teaspoon.
- Fill with sugar free raspberry jam.
- Bake for 15-20 mins.
- Allow cookies to cool and drizzle melted white chocolate on top.