Keto and gluten-free ube bread a la Scotty’s Everyday bread mix.
I am loving Scotty’s Everyday bread mix. It’s ZERO net carbs, gluten-free AND keto-friendly! It’s baked with yeast to give it all the doughy vibes I’ve missed since avoiding gluten. Definitely a must try if you’re living that keto, gluten-free lifestyle or searching for a nut-free, low carb bread alternative.
1 ¼ cup warm milk (~110° F)
2 tbsp butter
2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
1 package of keto bread mix (LEANAA15 for 15% off)
20 drops ube concentrate (ketocoffeeandlipstick-10 for 10% off)
2 tsp ube extract
2-4 sugar free milk chocolate squares (ketocoffeeandlipstick for 10% off)
4 tbsp cream cheese
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk and melted butter.
- Add ube concentrate and ube extract and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add bread mix then pour in liquid mix.
- Mix at low-medium until batter is well combined – don’t forget to scrape down the sides and under the dough.
- Cover dough in mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let rise for 2 hours at room temp.
- Cut cream cheese and chocolate into 8 parts.
- Remove plastic wrap and divide dough into 8 equal parts.
- Roll out dough balls and fill with cream cheese and milk chocolate.
- Place ube bread rolls on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins at 350° F.
One thought on “KETO UBE BREAD”