This was a simple, clean out the fridge kind of meal. I was craving some spicy kimchi soup and this happened! I had some leftover ground beef that I had meat prepped the other day and tada – low carb, keto-friendly kimchi beef noodle soup!
Here’s how I made it:
- 1 package shirataki noodles (10% off sitewide with code: AFF10MN)
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 cup seasoned and cooked ground beef
- 1 packet beef bone broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 fried egg
- Optional: furikake seasoning and green onions for garnish
- Prep shirataki noodles as instructed.
- In a pan, sautee kimchi and noodles together.
- Add ground beef and stir.
- Add beef bone broth and one cup of water and stir until well combined.
- In a separate pan, fry an egg and you’re done! Easy peasy 😉
- NO BAKE FRUITY CEREAL CHEESECAKE
- KETO BANH MI PIZZA
- KETO UBE BREAD
- CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA