Lemon and berries? Ricotta cheese in a muffin? Yes please! Sweet and lemon-y, with a delicate crumb – these mini muffins taste like Summer!
It must be the beginning of berry season; let the berry baking begin – or should I say continue – because you know we be baking all year long! Unfortunately, while baking, I realized my kids ate the box of blueberries I just got, but that’s okay! I still had raspberries and blueberry concentrate!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Low carb, keto baking doesn’t have to be hard or complicated at all! I used this pre-made mix and it could not have been easier.
- 1 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝙇𝙐𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝙇𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘹 (10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- 4 𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘴
- 8 𝘵𝘣𝘴𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱
- 1/2 𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢
- 1 𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩, 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩
- 12 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘴 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙀𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 (10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick-10)
- 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 350 𝘥𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘍.
- 𝘔𝘪𝘹 𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥.
- 𝘈𝘥𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘪𝘯𝘨.
- 𝘜𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.
- 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘮𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘹 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘯.
- 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 25-30 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴.
HOW TO STORE AND FREEZE MUFFINS
These were a win in my house! If you have any leftovers, muffins will keep covered on the counter or refrigerated for 2-3 days. It also freezes well! Place in a freezer ziplock bag and freeze. Thaw on the counter before serving.
For more discount codes, click here.
- S’MORES CHEESECAKE
- KETO LUMPIA NACHOS
- COFFEE MILKSHAKE
- NO BAKE FRUITY CEREAL CHEESECAKE
- KETO BANH MI PIZZA