This no-bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert when the weather warms up and you don’t want to turn on the oven… Or simply, when you don’t feel like baking! No-bake cheesecakes are a lot easier than baked cheesecake. Without the eggs and baking, you really cannot go wrong!
To make this cheesecake, I used keto-friendly fruity cereal to make the crust and it turned out sooooo amazing! The filling is smooth, creamy and reminds me of a cheesecake mousse!
- 4 cups Fruity Magic Spoon Cereal (Free Shipping with code, “KETOCOFFEEANDLIPSTICK”)
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
Make cereal crust-
- Place cereal into a blender or food processor to crumble.
- Measure 2 1/2 cups of the cereal into a large bowl and set the rest aside.
- Add melted butter and salt to the cereal mix until well incorporated.
- Pour cereal mix into a spring form pan and press to form your crust.
- Cover and freeze for 15 minutes.
Make cheesecake filling-
- Using a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar substitute, sour cream, heavy whipping cream and the remaining cereal until combined and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and smooth out the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cover with more cereal.
- Serve and enjoy!