This might be my husband’s favorite thing I’ve baked! And I must say, he doesn’t claim to be keto, low carb, or follow any food restrictions whatsoever. He finished most of this loaf himself and even packed some up to bring to work this morning! ❤
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 bag Good Dee’s Yellow Cake Snack Mix
- 3 tbsp Golden Lakanto Sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 20 drops One On One Flavors Pumpkin Spice Concentrate
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted coconut oil, eggs, pumpkin spice concentrate and pumpkin puree. Mix well then add in dry ingredients. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf pan and place in oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 oz Cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup Butter, room temp
- 2 cups Powdered Lakanto Sweetener
- 2 pumps Skinny Mixes Sugar Free Pumpkin Caramel Syrup
Using a handheld mixer, beat softened cream cheese, butter and syrup until well blended. Add powdered sweetener and beat until nice and creamy.
Toppings (optional, but highly recommended):
- Cinnamon Pecan Lolli’s Cookie Clusters
- Other suggestions: Chocolate chips, walnuts or pecans