This bloody cheesecake is the perfect treat for Halloween! Keto-friendly and gluten-free, this red velvet cheesecake is baked on a brownie crust and covered with a bloody red syrup.
- 1 Package of Keto Fudge Brownie Mix (10% off with code: LA10)
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
Red Velvet Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
- 2 lbs cream cheese, room temp
- 1 1/3 cup low carb sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10 drops O’s concentrate (10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick-10)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
To make the crust
1. In a mixing bowl add in all ingredients and mix until well combined.
2. Grease and line 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Cut parchment paper to fit the bottom of your pan and have paper overlap the edge of the pan – this will help remove cheesecake from pan later!
3. Pour prepared brownie batter into the baking pan.
4. Bake as instructed. 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 mins.
To make the filling
1. Using stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and sour cream on low to medium speed until fluffy.
2. Gradually blend in the sweetener and salt.
3. Blend in the eggs one at a time.
4. Add the vanilla extract, O’s concentrate, and cocoa powder and mix until well combined. At this point the filling will be very thick and creamy.
5. Pour filling over crust.
1. Pour hot water in a roasting pan and place roasting pan on the bottom rack of your oven. This creates a “sauna” for your cheesecake preventing the top from burning.
2. No need to cover the top of your cheesecake with foil. Place cheesecake on middle rack of your oven.
3. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 mins or until the center is firm.
4. Remove cheesecake from oven and allow to cool at room temp before placing in *refrigerator.
*Refrigerate overnight, but if at all possible allow to set in fridge for at least 24 hours before serving.
BLOODY RED SYRUP
Before serving, elevate your spooky cheesecake with this edible, keto-friendly bloody red syrup. Simply mix together sugar-free strawberry syrup (10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick) and red food gel. Easy peasy!!