One of my favorite dips to make and even better, it’s only 2 ingredients! This smoked salmon dip is low carb, sugar free and keto-friendly. Yay!
- Smoked salmon (I shredded 1.5 fillets)
- 16oz cream cheese (I started with one block, then added a second block)
- Season with onion salt and onion powder
- Shred smoked salmon and remove any fish bones. (I found 2 in mine!)
- Using electric mixer, mix cream cheese until nice and creamy.
- Add shredded salmon, add seasoning and continue mixing.
Enjoy with all the keto chips your heart desires. Here I used Quevos sour cream and onion, Genius Gourmet Keto spicy nachos, and Flock Foods chicken chips.
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA
- KETO THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- KETO PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- KETO ICE CREAM CAKE
- KETO HONEY GARLIC SAUCE