Sweet and salty carmelized pecans always hits the spot! To change it up, I added bacon crumbles and some cayenne pepper for an extra kick.
I love making this and storing them in little mason jars as an easy snack!
- 6 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 bottle of furikake
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sugar alternative
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small sauce pan, on medium heat, melt butter then add sugar alternative, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika. Stir until well-combined.
- In a large bowl, add pecans and butter mixture. Mix until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle in your furikake and stir some more.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out your pecans.
- Bake for one hour, mixing every 15 mins.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! They store well in mason jars and make theeee perfect snack, party mix, or gift! 😉
ENJOY! Tag me on Instagram when you make this @ketocoffeeandlipstick #ketocoffeeandlipstick
- PAPA MURPHY’S TAKE N’ BAKE PIZZA
- KETO THUMBPRINT COOKIES
- KETO PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE
- KETO ICE CREAM CAKE
- KETO HONEY GARLIC SAUCE