In need of a guilt-free sweet treat? Yesss, me too!
I’ve been craving for a strawberry shortcake and already had this ube marble pound cake from the other day… so when I got my hands on this sugar free vanilla pudding, it was on! Here we have a sugar free strawberry ube shortcake trifle for one! This is a great recipe to make ahead for a party or potluck!
Using one packet of pudding, I could easily make 4 individual size trifles. However, this recipe would be perfect for a larger trifle, too!
- Simply Delish Vanilla Pudding (10% with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick)
- Ube Marble Pound Cake (click to see my recipe)
- Fresh strawberries
- Bake ube marble pound cake as instructed. You can find my recipe here.
- Prep pudding as instructed. I used half unsweetened almond milk half heavy whipping cream.
- Rinse and cut up some strawberries.
- Assemble your trifle in a clear glass of choice… mason jar or I wine glass. 😉
- You can assemble it in any order… I did cake, strawberries, pudding, repeat!
Enjoy! Follow me on Instagram and say HI! Tag me when you make this @ketocoffeeandlipstick 😉
The sugar free pudding I used in this recipe was from this month’s Keto Krate. If you’re looking for a monthly subscription of keto snacks to try, check out my last blog post for details and how to save $, click here!
For more Filipino Keto recipes, click here.
For more Desserts, click here.