I haven’t had cookie dough in sooo long, so this was a nice little no-bake treat! I was playing around and made this edible ube cookie dough. Even my parents loved it, but they thought it was pastillas. Either way, cookie dough or pastillas. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 1-2 teaspoon ube extract (McCormick’s)
- 10 drops ube concentrate (One on One Flavors) 10% off with code: ketocoffeeandlipstick-10
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt (not fine salt)
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground almond flour
Using and electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well combined. Scoop cookie dough balls and allow to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Makes about 12 edible cookie dough balls! Cookie dough can be kept refrigerated for 3 days or freeze for up to 2 weeks.
Follow me on Instagram and say HI! Tag me if you make this @ketocoffeeandlipstick and #ketocoffeeandlipstick
For more Filipino Keto recipes, click here.
For more Discount codes, click here.