This is what Filipino keto dreams are made of!
I made this for our keto Christmas party at my sister’s house. It’s easy to stay filiketo when your brothers and sisters are also keto/low carb!
For this bomb ass cheesecake brownie, I used Keto and Co fudge brownie mix as the brownie layer and used One on One Flavors ube concentrate and purple food coloring gel to get the pretty marble effect.
First thing is first, you need to bake the brownie! Grease and/or line a 9 or 10 inch spring form cheesecake pan with parchment paper. Cut to fit the bottom of the pan. Bake brownie as instructed, removing from the oven 5 minutes early. While brownie is baking, make cheesecake filling…
Ube Marble Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
1 lb cream cheese, room temp
3/4 cup low carb sweetener (I used a mix of Classic and Golden Lakanto)
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup sour cream
2 large eggs
20-30 drops Ube concentrate (ketocoffeeandlipstick-10 for 10% off)
Purple food coloring gel, as needed until you reach desired color.
Instructions to make the filling
1. Using stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and sour cream on low to medium speed until fluffy.
2. Gradually blend in the sweetener and salt.
3. Blend in the eggs one at a time. At this point the filling will be very thick and creamy.
4. Divide the batter in two separate bowls. In one bowl, add ube concentrate and purple food coloring gel and mix until well combined.
5. Pour filling over semi-baked brownie, alternating between the purple and white cheesecake fillings. Take a butter knife and carefully swirl cheesecake batter.
6. No need to cover the top, but do wrap the bottom of the springform pan (to protect it from water bath). Set inside a roasting pan.
7. Pour hot water in a roasting pan so it comes halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-45 mins or until the center is firm and the top is slightly browned.
9. Remove pan from water bath and let cheesecake cool completely before placing in the refrigerator*
* Refrigerate overnight, but if at all possible allow to set in fridge for at least 24 hours before serving.